Acqueon, a leading conversational engagement software company, today announces that it has successfully completed the System and Organization Controls (SOC 2) Type II examination for its cloud solution. Defined by the American Institute of Certified Public Accountants (AICPA), SOC 2 defines criteria for service providers to securely manage data and protect the interests of their enterprise clients and the privacy of their customers. This attestation comes after Acqueon received its ISO/IEC 27001 certification in December 2020.
- The SOC 2 attestation verified Acqueon compliance with the five trust principles:
- Security – The system is protected against unauthorized access.
- Availability – The system is available for operation and use as defined in a service level agreement (SLA)
- Processing Integrity – System processing is complete, accurate, timely, and authorized.
- Confidentiality – Information designated as confidential is protected as committed or agreed.
- Privacy – Personal information is collected, used, retained, disclosed, and destroyed in conformity with the commitments in the company’s privacy notice and criteria set forth in the AICPA’s generally accepted privacy principles (GAPP).
“As a customer engagement software provider, we have put compliance and privacy at the center of our value proposition. This attestation demonstrates our commitment to our enterprise clients to help them safely transition their customer communications to the cloud.”
– Ashish Koul, CEO , Acqueon Technologies Inc.
Acqueon’s Conversational Intelligence platform enables proactive revenue generation and service for customer-centric companies by orchestrating omni-channel campaigns across voice, messaging & email channels. The platform, Acqueon Engagement Cloud, offers an advanced Campaign Manager powered by deep Conversational Intelligence capabilities and a rich Customer Engagement Data Platform. Using statistical and predictive models, as well as intelligent workflows, Acqueon helps enterprises maximize the potential of every customer conversation. Acqueon is trusted by 200+ customers and 110,000 agents, across industries, to increase sales, drive proactive service, improve collections, and establish customer loyalty. For more information, go to https://www.acqueon.com or follow us at https://www.linkedin.com/company/acqueon